We have an opening:
Creative / Art Director
We are looking for a Creative Director to own the creative vision, strategy and execution for our brand campaigns. We’re searching for a big creative thinker that will help build buzz and continue to push Anser into new audiences, but also someone highly organized digitally & socially savvy with strong team leadership skills.
You must be results-driven and community oriented. The ideal candidate will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability multi-task and prioritize
As the Creative / Art Director, you will be responsible for the following:
- Lead all creative efforts by working in close partnership with key brand and cross-functional partners.
- Develop overarching creative strategy, concepts & roadmap to cascade to the team.
- Direct the design and development of creative materials.
- Background in design for direct response marketing at a performance driven business
- Act as the brand steward ensuring consistent usage and roll out of the new brand guidelines across all channels, challenging the status quo.
- Seasonal creative direction and guidance for monthly themes and campaigns, including:
- Monthly theme creative development & mood board direction
- Photo, video & content concepting and on set direction (on figure & flat shoots)
- Asset execution direction including collateral, photography, video, social media, on-site, email, digital & growth, experiential and all other creative assets.
- Own the creative direction for the next phase Anser’s brand campaign.
- Provide support on the content development, campaign media activations & roll-out which include TV, radio/podcasts, outdoor, direct mail, influencer marketing, paid social/digital, PR, & experiential
- Develop and finesse team skillsets & capabilities and implement a rigorous creative process to streamline work & build a collaborative environment.
- Deep experience working with Talent and the ability to activate Talent’s story but understand the sensitives of a public facing figure.
- Constantly be on the pulse of lifestyle, beauty and pop-culture trends, bringing relevant creative ideas, partnerships and relationships to Anser to help create buzz & relevancy around the brand.
- Work closely with team on content strategy and creative iterations for different consumer channels & build an internal process for creative iteration & versioning by channel.
- Support quarterly creative budget and resource planning.
- Experience working in beauty or lifestyle brands, with DTC or e-commerce experience
- In depth knowledge of:
- Photography & video concepting, direction and production
- Graphic design & creative composition, along with editorial/copy direction
- Marketing channels and consumer touch points, especially e-commerce, email, digital & social media
- Entrepreneurial approach and can work in nimble, agile tech environments
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below to apply!